Here is an English Translation:
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THUNDERCOASTER?
- Opened: 29 April, 2001
- Length 950m.
- Max height: 39m.
- Time: about 2 minutes
- Number of passengers: 24 per train
- Capacity per time: 900 people per hour
- Number of person-trips taken: about 8.9 million
- Trains: 2
- Highest speed: About 100 km/hour
- Steepest drop: 57 degrees, 32m height
- G-forces: Maximum 3G, minimum -0.5G (vertical). Maximum 1G (horizontal)
- Number of foundations: 1,500 pieces
- Amount of wood: Equivalent of about 100 houses
- Weight of train: 5 tonn (without guests)
- Manufacturer: Vekoma (Netherlands)
©2013 Joel A. Rogers.