Yankee Cannonball

This ride was originally called Roller Coaster when it was installed at Lakewood Park in Waterbury, Connecticut in 1930.  Lakewood closed a few years later, and the coaster was relocated to Canobie in 1936.

Roller coaster relocated from Lakewood Park in Waterbury, CT Home Canobie Lake Index        Previous Canobie Picture Next Canobie Picture

©2014 Joel A. Rogers.