As of early 2017, Bolliger
and Mabillard built nine other Dive Coasters after constructing Oblivion:
- Diving Machine G5 (2000) at Janfusun Fancyworld in Taiwan
- SheiKra (2005) at
Busch Gardens Tampa in Florida
- Griffon (2007) at
Busch Gardens Williamsburg in Virginia
- Dive Coaster (2008) at Chimelong Paradise in China
- Diving Coaster (2009) at Happy Valley (Songjiang) in China
- Krake (2011) at Heide Park Resort in Germany (pictures coming soon)
- Oblivion - The Black Hole (2015) at Gardaland in Italy
- Baron 1898 (2015) at Efteling in the Netherlands
- Valravn (2016) at Cedar Point in Ohio
All 10 dive coasters are still in operation, and it looks like a new one will open in China in 2017 and a second
one is planned for Sweden in 2018.
©2017 Joel A. Rogers.