Lakeside Amusement Park
Lakeside got its start in 1908 as White City. As time went by, the name changed to its present name. The tower at the main entrance was built in the early twentieth century when electric lights were still a novelty. The park has a nice little collection of rides including a scenic miniature railroad which circles the nearby Lake Rhoda.
From 1911 to 1939, the park was home to Derby, a double-track out and back racer coaster.
©2011 JAR Productions. All rights reserved.