With 6,595 feet of track, Millennium Force is currently the third longest roller coaster in North America.
Here is a list of the ten longest roller coasters in the world as of the end of 2017:
- 8,133 feet - Steel Dragon 2000 (2000 - Steel) at
Nagashima Spa Land in Nagashima, Japan. Built by
- 7,442 feet - Ultimate (1991 - Steel) at Lightwater Valley in Ripon, England. Built by Big Country Motioneering and Tubular Engineering.
- 7,359 feet - Beast (1979 - Wood) at
Kings Island in Kings Mills, Ohio. Built by
Kings Entertainment Company.
- 6,708 feet - Fujiyama (1996 - Steel) at
Fuji-Q Highland in Fujiyoshida, Japan. Built by
- 6,602 feet - Fury 325 (2015 - Steel) at
Carowinds in Charlotte, North Carolina. Built by
- 6,595 feet - Millennium Force (2000 - Steel) at
Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Built by
- 6,561 feet - Formula Rossa (2010 - Steel) at Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Built by
- 6,442 feet - Voyage (2006 - Wood) at
Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana. Built by
The Gravity Group.
- 6,072 feet - California Screamin' (2001 - Steel) at
Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, California. Built by
- 5,843 feet - Desperado (1994 - Steel) at
Buffalo Bill's Resort & Casino in Primm, Nevada. Built by
©2017 by Joel A.